Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The End

Well, it looks like this is the end. Here is the link to the vlog that I have been working on. Remember to read the other posts of my blog since the vlog itself lacks all the depth that I want (similar to how a newspaper report might have more depth than a television news report). Start on the bottom link under archives, and work your way up!

Note: If anybody is reading this, know that this blog and the associated vlog was the result of a final project I did for a class, and I have decided to do my presentation in the form of a video, which is the reason for this post. Since the vlog is such a recent phenomenon, my research material is limited to that made by technology-related organizations and little to no scholarly works directly about the video blog. If I had more time and materials, I would like to try and contact the vloggers themselves and search for a much more in-depth and scholarly works on the video blog. I do think, however, that my posts show that the video blog is the product of a preexisting set of technologies and movements based on political and social needs, and because of this, I was able to draw my conclusions based on material that did not explicitly discuss the vlog.

Another note: I finished adding the Youtube notations and gave a better description for the video. If you watched the video before 9:50pm on Wednesday, July 1, 2009, please rewatch it! It is the way I orginally wanted it shown to everyone.

Perhaps I will post more one day, but as for now, please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment