Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hello World

Hello world,

It looks like this is my first post, and I am a little excited about starting up this project. What is this project, you ask? Well, if you take a look at the "About the Blog(ger)" section over there -->, you can see that this is my attempt at tracing the evolution of the video blog, also known as the vlog.

This, however, is not simply a history blog. Rather, I see the vlog as the product of a system made up of several technological achievements that have occurred over the past decade or so. Social and political factors surrounding intellectual property rights, social networking capabilities, and everyday devices like phones, cameras, and music players, have all allowed for the creation of the vlog.

As I work on this blog, please feel free to provide any comments, and definitely share this with all your friends!

Note to self: Welcome to the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment